Our response: SisterShip Training and Covid-19
Like so many other small businesses, SisterShip Training has been affected by Covid-19.
As of August 2021, we have had to postpone our face 2 face training.
We still have some great courses online, with full support. There are also our Zoom courses via our Partner Ocean Boardroom.
Once underway again (face to face), we will adhere to the following requirements:
- Class sizes will be of a limited size to suit the training location while maintaining social distancing.
- We now carry hygiene kits with disinfectant wipes and spray.
- The training area will be sanitised where necessary before and after each course.
What you must do (once we recommence f2f courses):
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the training area.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell. Your booking can be transferred to another date at no additional cost.
- Wear a mask if the current regulations stipulate to do this.
We are here to help – call 0458 391660 or email support@sistership training (or click here) to chat.
** EMERGENCY PROCEDURES course coming through – an interactive and fun workshop that will get you thinking and prepare you for challenges you may face (includes preventative methods). Subscribe to be the first to learn more.
**Webinars coming soon – what would you like to chat about?