Did you know that the team at SisterShip Training is an award-winning team?
More recently our business has been recognised for its success, growth, and resilience. We’ve been recognised for our entrepreneurship.
We are proud to be award-winning Skippers and Business!
Read more about the SisterShip Training teams’ achievements and awards here.
See what else we get up to here.
Why Choose Us
Our philosophy is:
“There is no such thing as a silly question”, and
“Be an encourager there are far too many critics in the world already”.
We are a husband a wife team, with over 60 years combined, international experience, we will share all our experience with you, gained from traversing over 80,000 nautical miles.
- Trained local NSW Marine Police
- Taught commercial maritime tickets at TAFE
- Ex-Marine Rescue Skippers
- Circumnavigated the world one-and-a-half times (we’ve circumnavigated Tahiti too!)
- Award winning Skippers (joint top student Master 5, top student MED3)
- Award winning authors
- Written pilot books
- Written best-selling memoirs (on our travels)
- Written manuals on: Navigation, Weather, and created a useful Log Book (Shop Nautical)
- Host popular Podcast Show
- Professional maritime trainers for 10 years
- Taught/sailed/worked on a variety of boats all over the world
- Utilised a wide variety of marine equipment (VHF/HF/MF, Navigation systems, radar)
- AIS, GPS, plotters, Weather, etc), all over the world. “Why we love HF radio”
- Partnered with a Registered Training Organisation and we conform to National Training Standards
- Everyone is treated equally and fairly
- Documented safety system – we look after your personal details
- We have a great boat! It is safe and comfortable
- Competitive pricing