A potential of $200 saving with SisterShip’s training!
We are thrilled to announce a special collaboration between Pantaenius Sail & Motor Yacht Insurance and SisterShip Training.
We are both focused on reducing marine incidents and helping cruisers be safer on the water so we’ve partnered to bring you great value and NO EXCUSE for not learning!
Pantaenius Sail & Motor Yacht Insurance will subsidise their customers (one per policy) $100 towards the cost of the Introduction to Coastal Navigation course.
SisterShip Training will include over $100 worth of materials within the cost price – for a limited time.
That’s a potential saving of over $200.
With two instructors and a carefully crafted course by THREE commercially qualified skippers and recreational sailors, we’ve combined the right information for cruisers.
The SisterShip and Partnership team have over 100 years combined experience, including:
- 50,000 nautical miles recreational sailing (one and a half times around the world)
- 20,000 nautical miles commercial work in various countries
- 15,000 nautical miles of inland waterways of America and Europe and Lakes in Australia
- Three commercial skippers
- Qualified trainers and tertiary educators
- Authors of practical boating books
- A marine surveyor
- Two scientists
- Twenty-six years of emergency response training
- Cert IV in Training in Adult Education
But wait! There’s more!
There are exciting times at SisterShip – another new “development” linked to our courses will be revealed in the coming weeks… keep watching!
Drop us a line at email@example.com
*Pantaenius Sail and Motor Yacht Insurance will subsidise a maximum of $100 per insurance policy. The two-day Introduction to Coastal Navigation Course via SisterShip Training or Partnership Training must be completed. The policy number must be provided and validated prior to the discount applying.
*SisterShip Training/Partnership include an A4 instruction manual, an A4 Q&A manual, and chart AUS252 as part of the course (included in the cost) for a limited time. The value of these manuals/chart exceed $100.