With our Maritime Training Software – you can learn with ease. Here are our top tips for learning quickly and easily.
- Once you have enrolled diarise a few hours a week. Put a regular time slot in your diary straight away, this will help you stick to it.
- Use good quality headphones, most laptops do not have great speakers
- Take the time to read the initial notes. There’s a video below with instructions on how to use the software and notes on each section. You will only need this once – it’s very straightforward.
- Mark each lesson complete as you finish and feel confident with the learning. Our software will keep track of your progress
- With our specific training software, you have your own online training page, it will
- Keep track of where you are
- Monitor your progress
- Allow you to move around and explore
- Keep you motivated by showing your last activity and where you are up to.
We DO NOT just record a face-to-face or Zoom session. Each and every video (hundreds!) has been specifically re-created and recorded with one-on-one, self-paced, at-home learning.
With the software, unique video creation, and our experience with training recreationally and commercially – you will find that this course will make you a great navigator very quickly.
Picture samples below
Chat to us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB page with tips, click here
Don’t forget that we offer full support and more Top Tips for Learning Quickly and Easily will be coming soon.